24 janv. 2018

[news] Lamiräl premiered first song "Words I say"

Lamiräl premiered first song "Words I say"


Belgian post-hardcore/rock newcomer : Lamiräl is a new band formed by well-known musicians of the local alternative/hardcore scene : Gil (Jesusproject, Thot), Jean-Pierre (El Comer Ocho, Volver...), Tino (Channel Zero) and Vincent (Lethvm, Old Wvrms).

After some months of hard working @ Noise Factory Studio, the band currently planned to release a debut EP called 'This EP has no name and it’s alright' for LP & Digital formats through I FOR US Records / GRIZZLY INC but in the meantime, Lamiräl just premiered a first song with "Words I Say" available right now on YouTube.


Have a look on the official music video on YouTube






For Fans of Beecher, Converge, Every Time I Die, ATDI, Refused,..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire