19 sept. 2016

Your help needed for a book about black metal


Hello everybody. 

I wrote a book about metal terms and it will be out on november (if all go as we wish!)

Now I am working about a book on contemporary black metal. This book will have a section about the development of actual black metal and a section that analyze black metal albums and bands.
I have many bands and albums on my mind but you could help if you wish by proposing your band or bands that you think that they should be known. 

You have just to mail me metallifer[at]yahoo[dot]com and we could talk about that. 

This book will talk about black metal underground and contemporary and when I say black metal I say black metal with his subgenres like post-black metal or atmospheric black metal for example.

Thanks 

wanderer







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire